Sunday, March 9, 2008

Super narcissist !!! =) (as promised)

So... i was in the library the other day, got bored of thinking solutions for ONE question. YES!!! O-N-E question =__=" so took few pictures of myself.



hmm.... look so dull... let's find a few angle to see which looks best okay!!!



yes!! this is the one i use on msn right now =) look nice hor!! XD nvm i'll try one more... la la la~



fu fu ~ pai seh liao :$ all solo pic.... "Guo Yi!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come come join me!!!" la la la



=====================================================


So that's then. Went for haircut on saturday. No i am not showing it to you!!



Okay fine, i'll let you see a bit =)



Wha?! Not enough ar? Okay okay (lol sendiri perasan here!)



Liang zhai ma?



Haha I know it's short. He said i have to wait for the side to grow long. So he shaped for me first. Here comes prince charming!! (prince no.2 to be exact - read ling ling's blog for more info xD) add a bit of special effect first ar... Tada!!!



So now that i am full of confidence with myself, here's my msg for the girls (hopefully, she's the one readin >"< ) For next year of course =)



WHAT!? I heard someone said no! $#(*&^*#(&@^*&#@



Nvm.... I shall stay strong!



Kk.... I know some of you might think of me as the following right now....



No... i don't need a psychiatrist!! Have a nice day people! =) [p/s : i am such a vain pot now! hu hu - don't flame me X_X *pokes justin*]

2 comments:

samantha said...

lol.. chin sot jor.. haha...

Chinny said...

haha :P cure me! :P