Friday, March 28, 2008

So.... he/she (i am not sure myself!) was doing pole dancing for me?

I was on my way to Al's place to pick him up to KTM station =) Saw this cute thing on my way and *SHREEKKKKKKK* *breaks* (good thing there's no car behind me!) *reverse* *vroooommmm* *takes a picture*

Tell you ar.... The pose are freaking sexy.... yeah sexy! So since i am such a nice guy, i decided to share with my readers here. (Kids, don't scroll down!!!!)

=============


=============


=============


=============


=============


=============


=============


=============





*releases crow to let it fly across your monitor*
Not because its obscene =X i just don't want the kids to feel sad knowing cute little pikachu being thrown out of the house. Poor thing >"< It's gone the next day. I wonder who adopted this fella. *insert scene where a girl is showing her thighs in the middle of high way*

No comments: