Sunday, March 23, 2008

I don't know what to say..... =__="

Saturday - 22 March

Went down to Cheras to visit my grandma. Then a group of us went to Jusco. G0sh!!!! I met this sick person in the washroom there!!! Okay, it goes like this...



NOTE: UI UI! that person in that picture is me! NOT that guy OKAY!!! ZZZzzzz later ppl throw eggs at me when i go out <_<


At first i went in and wanna do my own business la! Then i pee halfway i notice him looking at me. Nvm luh~ I continue minding my own business. Then after finish doing what i am suppose to do X_X I turn back and saw him turning back and look at me face to face with his hand holding his *erm* which was ..... erected! WUT THE HECK! Nvm la, i act like nothing happen. So i go wash my hand and ZOOOOM!!!! WHOOSSHHH!! I flashed out of the washroom.

ONE HOUR LATER!!!! I went back to the same washroom again (drank too much water) and guess what!! THAT GUY IS STILL THERE!!!! SAME SPOT!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!! That's freaking scary okay! I think he was masturbating in the toilet <__< so i do my own stuff and go out luh~

Went back half an hour later again to check if he's still there (LOL i am such a busy body) but he's gone =P




Thursday - 20 March

Sent my dad to the airport in the morning and rushed to the Perodua service centre to fix my baby =|



Big thanks to Hisam and Saiful for saving my baby. He was having a flu =|





Went out with ling ling. Planned 2 weeks be4 that (cuz she keep say she's busy!!! lol :P nolah.... i was the one being busy with my stuff =X )

Good thing we went that day!! It was the last day before the ice rink is closed for renovation. Will only be operating after 4 April T__T (I thought i can go ice skating during my holiday!!! Grrrrr....)

Dined at Fig & Olive that night. (Jia yee!!! This picture is for you to see!!!!) =P Soooooo bloated after our dinner =___="

No comments: