Monday, March 31, 2008

Lunch at Glenmarie Holiday Inn - Kites Restaurant

La la la ~ ah Ching ar! I went for high tea today xD Revengeeeeeee look at those yummy food down there (oh and JUSTIN!! TAKE A LOOK!)




It's at Kite Restaurant located in Glenmarie Holiday Inn =)




Okay, here goes with my greeting.... *pai seh* did a bad job editing x_X it says "Sawa Dee Khurp"






Went inside and... "WOAHHHH look at all the food calling my name" =D











Then i picked a good spot to sit =)




Here goes with what i took....



I don't know what kind of rice they use for that sushi =_= it's so filling



Yummmmmm.... Waffles~



Otak otak =)




Noisy little octopus!!



*bites*



Luv this one



haha



Picture says it all



Went with my aunt and sis btw =P



OMG OMG sis taking my pic



Went out for a while later on cuz i was friggin full. Had a great time there today =)


Tomorrow, however, T____T *cries* last day of holiday today. I feel like this right now..... (lainey! borrow picture =P)



borrowed from lainey's blog =P

No comments: