Monday, March 24, 2008

omg they owe me money!!!! xD




I wanted to pay my bill for streamyx but the guy in the post office told me they are the one who owes me instead =P (tuuuuu!!! got negative sign there) Apparently, i over-paid the last time =X Who the heck was on duty that time?!?!?!? Didn't check for me first!!! Pfffttttt Good thing the guy in the post office is nice enough to tell =)



Extra!!!!!!!! (Ian ar!!!! if only you are here!!! We could go together!!!!)





12 April (Sat) : Planet Shakers at FGA
An evening of Worship with Planetshakers & Jamie Haith
Time : 8pm
Its FREE and download the flyer here
Organized by Youth Alpha



13 April (Sun) : Planet Shakers at Sunway College
Planet Shakers Concert
Time : 5 to 7pm
It will be held at the Multi Purpose Hall at Sunway University College.
Yes its FREE .. and organized by City Church KL.
Shakers will be coming to KL after their tour in Singapore. :)

Got this from here.

Anyone wanna go? I'm going on the 13th (not confirm yet though) Lets go together!!! The more the better =D

and last but not least.................



for a week only though.... with lots of assignments to be done =|

No comments: