Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What university students write for a survey =x

Man.... i am late for dynamics two days in a row. Traffic is soooooo badly congested in the morning from USJ to Sunway. I hope the construction being carried out will be completed SOON! <__< It's been like what? forever? -___-" So anyway, my maths lecturer showed us the result from the survey carried out for his subject =D Some of the students gave weird (and funny) comments =x

[click pictures to enlarge - sorry, used my 2.0 megapixel phone to take so it's blur =( ]



Oh.. just in case anyone is wondering, the lecturer and tutor are not the same person.



Improvement(s)?




Anyway, today's april fool. Was gonna do some silly prank on my blog but i changed my mind just in case any of my readers get a heart attack =| (see how much i love you guys!) muacks!! =P

No comments: