Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tag! You're it!

Got tagged by shuenny =)

The rules:-

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Random facts about chinny beanie

1. Chinny's a shy guy. (no, you say?) Seriously.... i am quite shy when it comes to getting to know new people. *blush* (p/s: ignore the mess behind me =P)



2. Although he looks smart and all on the outside (fuiyoh ~ complimenting myself ahahaha), but he can be a retard at times. (there's egg in my mouth)



3. But he somehow manage to pull out some confidence DEEEEEEEEPPPP within himself when he starts to get serious with stuff o_O



4. This retard always want to get the best out of what he's doing but he doesn't really get it half the time =| When he does, it's probably just his luck o_o *is hoping to be lucky all the time*



5. Chinny enjoys laid back atmosphere.



6. As you all know, i am a narcissist O_o



7. Likes doing the following. (environment-friendly type hor =D)



8. Who says chinny won't have his emo moments? I tend to think alot when i am alone =)



I tag :
aman
atiqah
ben - remember to tag bel,cin and foo!
lappy
ian - tag justin for me =P
nath
samantha
ling ling

dang -_- 8 ppl liao ar.... Help me tag those who i haven't tag! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your notes (pic no. 7) looks so cool. Yea, it looks messy but in a nice way. In my opinion la.