Saturday, April 12, 2008

What hermaphrodite means (chinny's definition)

Sorry guys, been really busy lately. Here's a short update =) Took these pictures during buddy-buddee night. So yeah, i was one of the victim(s) (hu hu hu)



Somehow, this reminds me of the citizens on skypiea in one piece manga (minus the bottom part from the picture tho =P)



The people who did all those mean things to me >"< (jkjk :P) They stuffed tissue paper into my undies to make my butt larger.... =__=" LOL it was fun anyway =D

1way, does this answer the question you threw at aman few weeks ago? =P

Have to sit for test next week and the week after T_T *cries*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good day medieval-marvels.blogspot.com blogger found your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com