Sunday, April 27, 2008

Monash Street Carnival 2008

Was really looking forward to it.... BUT..... zzzZZ..... nvm i'll skip what i wanna say =P The carnival was expected to start at about 12pm but not all booth were ready by then =X The carnival was quite okay. I wouldn't say it's a total success though. Shouldn't it be better if they just tell people that the carnival will start in the late evening. Since that's when all the fun starts.



Victor asked me to help out at MEMS booth so i went there in the morning.



Some of us helped setting up the booth. Others can only make it in the afternoon.



Chinny got too bored and started playing with bubble blower =P




I called chris to meet up but he said he couldn't make it and said he would message me if he can.



Eric, Ye Wen and Jing Wen, came somewhere around 3 and the two girls said "it's so boring here!" Then we decided to go yam cha at asia cafe (yes Justin, near the evil place). Went to play foosball after that.



That's Eric the little kid who just turned 18 last week =P and Jing Wen the pro foosballer =P

I was halfway playing when chris' msg came in "Chinny lets meet up. I am in monash now" (ok the msg didn't sound like that but you get the idea right?) I told him to meet up at pyramid later.

Soooo...... Jing Wen sent me back to monash to get my car. I sent Ye Wen home and straight away rushed to pyramid. Met Chris at A&W and OMG, he's totally not the Chris i know few years back =P (Obvious la chinny! So long edi. Now ppl liang zhai liao lor and muscular too. Don't jealous la!)

Chris bought movie tickets already T__T so we didn't get to eat dinner together. Only met up with him for a while. We went to find Gay (GARY! sry typo ar) and he was with his friend Aaron. Chris left after saying hi. Didn't get to take any pictures with them. You know la~ Guys don't camwhore like girls hoho ~ jkjk (didn't mean to be sexist)

Aaron wanted to use webcam, so i brought them to medan cc and i end up joining them till about 12 cuz they don't have transport back to their place. Went to find Lemon to go yam cha after that.

Reached home at about 2am. Didn't bother to go online anymore =X straight away took my shower and go zzzZZZZ.

Okay, that's all for my boring day. I wonder if people actually read my boring stories =P

Oh oh, went to William's on friday night to meet up with some of my buddies. Cutie Edmondo was holding the camera =X



That's Mr Leonard (a-levels lecturer for GP) with his mouth WIDE open. La la la *taunts Shao Min with picture*

2 comments:

Hmm... said...

ur making me very jealous of that picture >.< its ok, another trip there when im back ! =P

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM.