Tuesday, September 30, 2008

narcissism attacks!




Okay.... so i was unpacking my stuff and guess what i found =P My earring xD So i wore it to uni on the same day haha Decided to take a picture with my webcam when i got back. Couldn't resist the temptation to take more than 1 though -__-" it's my nature! wakakaka




*Takes a picture with my phone*
Eh, turtle noticed what i was doing =O




Fine fine. I'll give you the spot light for once =x



I know i know. I couldn't help laughing myself =x But hey, this is my blog :P



You call this an engineering student? ~__~' wakakaka


Oh btw, the earring fell while i was on my way back to the apartment from my car. Took me around 20 minutes to find it. Thought it fell on the grass but found it on the pavement instead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last photo is funny. haha. bcoz of the caption. LOL

nicè´¤ said...

war.. .SS so much,,.. exam is near le

Aurelia said...

hey chin, i think you look good with the earring, it matches your funky style. and i must say, your style has been improving since a-level days! haha, but im still shocked that u pierced! even im thinking so hard for a second piercing, but u ar, errr, for a guy to pierce thats quite a difficult decision!

Chinny said...

aurelia : thanks for the compliment =) i don't have a piercing. The earrings are magnetic =P