Tuesday, September 2, 2008

i want my own family !!!! (not now of course =P)

Note: Don't laugh =/


Saw many kids when i was in Genting Highlands =x and most of them are soooooo adorable >"< Anyway, i was telling my mom how i want my own children when i have my own family (chinny your day dreaming is getting worse) Then aunt heard what we were talking about and started giving opinions ahaha Sometimes when i get bored, i think about how my family would be like =P Spending time with childrens etc... zzz =__=" Okay now i sound kinda dumb *LOL* It's my blog so i get to write anything i want! =P




Took this picture when i was in Genting. Saw this child wearing a pair of angelic wing behind her so i asked her parents if i could take a picture of her ^__^
javascript:void(0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow chinny, i'm surprise that coming out from a guy! hahaha, good that u have a caring/loving heart for kids, and u seem to adore them so much