Saturday, June 27, 2009

Exam's over, lin jing left, mom and dad is back to labuan =x

Done with my last paper today. Bo rasa hor.... Haih.... Hopefully the results are okay =x Wonder how i'm gonna spend my 2 weeks holiday @__@

Lin Jing is transferring over to the australia campus. So gonna miss her. She left before i even finish my last paper >"< sad right!!! I didn't send her off at the airport the other day. Maybe i was nervous about my last paper =x and and and Lorence is also leaving too!!! He's going for exchange!!! Rawr!!!



A picture of us at the dance studio



Lin Jing and I



Lorence and I (this pic look gay, seriously =_=")

Fetched mom to the airport today to meet up with dad. Both of them are going back to Labuan on the same flight =) Bad timing hor! I just finish my exam and it's holiday! Now that i'm free, they're back in Labuan pula =___="



*chinny following them behind*