Monday, July 21, 2008

Chinny's turtle is functional =D

Went uni to help setting up the booth for MEMS yesterday o_O Hmm... what club should i join this sem =x haha Joined an anime fan club today. Gonna sign up for nature club again i guess.... Must at least try to join one of their trip this time =__="




Gosh! I went to uni without my wallet today. What a bad way to start a day eh. Borrowed RM10 from Keng Fai. Paid him back after 10 minutes cuz i borrowed RM10 from Sing Kai to pay him =P Used RM1.50 for fried noodle for breakfast. Left with 8.50.... Lets see, went to medan for lunch. Spent 50 cents on chinese tea, RM4.90 on claypot chicken rice and RM1.10 on siew pao. Left with RM2.00 for my parking ticket haha =P





Assembled a mini "robot" for lab today. It's suppose to follow light =P I didn't know I have to bring my own torch light! Borrowed one from Pei Chern la la la~ Got full marks anyway cuz it's functional lol Esthetic value doesn't matter i guess =P Since my "turtle" doesn't even look like one =__=" But then it wasn't a mistake trying to make it a turtle cuz mine is so slow! haha

P/s: Hurt my finger =__=" Should have been more careful when using the glue gun =x

No comments: