Sunday, June 14, 2009

i continuously complicate things



a white piece of paper is given to me and i just have to do something to it hor =___= *itchy hand*

anyway =.= i really don't understand why human (me especially ahaha) don't walk away from painful situation. We know it will pass eventually. We should look after our own heart right =x

*okok enough with that DEEEEEPPPP kind of talk*

Went shopping with mom and aunt today. Bought so much ^___^ many things are on sale =p walk walk walk till so tired. For the first 2 or 3 hours, i just walk behind following mom and aunt till i got bored =x then i say luh..... "when's my turn?!" ahahaha so they accompanied me to the place i wanted to go instead. Then while i was trying out clothes, my aunt said to me "aiya, now your turn dy, i feel tired instead" LOL =___=" like that la hor! Now you know how i feel ahahahaha

*back to study mode @____@ 3 more papers to go.....

No comments: