Saturday, July 26, 2008

Went Naili's yst =x



Slept at 5 this morning! Ugh =__=" It's like 6 hours way past my bedtime okay! =__=" Okay... so my sis, Lydia and I went to the dance studio to meet up with the others first =x Had to call Benard a few times to ask for directions ahaha pai seh pai seh =P Then Benard led us to Nailis at Damansara Uptown (he too had no idea where that is!) So we ended up calling others to tell us the direction instead =x





Daniel (left) and Benard (right) - Both are students at the academy =)






Cheng Cheng (or was it Ching Ching =P she's my sis instructor) and my sis





Stanley the Samba King (no kidding!) giving a few tips to Marshall and Lydia =P





"Hey! Let's waltz"


Went to have supper breakfast at about 3. Zzzzzz.... Was reallllyyyyy tired on the way home. Can't close my eyes tho. Sis was driving =P don't dare to sleep in the car ahahahaha

No comments: